Terms & Conditions
THE FOLLOWING NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
READ THE FOLLOWING NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY! BY CLICKING ON THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON AND/OR OTHERWISE SIGNING UP FOR AN ACCOUNT ON THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE RECOURSE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
Nondisclosure. You agree that all professional sports picks packages, the contents thereof, and/or other items made available on I (the “Website”) are the sole property of The Vegas Shark (“Sports Insights & Information”). You acknowledge that Sports Insights & Information are provided for entertainment purposes only. By purchasing a Sports Insights & Information and/or any other content made available through the Website, you agree not to use (directly or indirectly), disclose, duplicate, copy, transmit, or otherwise disseminate in any manner whatsoever any content provided within any Sports Insights & Information for your, or any third party’s, commercial use, or for any commercial purpose. In furtherance of the foregoing, you hereby agree to each of the following:
- You agree that you shall not disclose Sports Insights (or any content provided therein) to any third party.
- You agree that you will take all reasonable measures to avoid unauthorized disclosure or commercial use of the Sports Insights & Information in order to prevent it from falling into the public domain or the possession of persons and/or entities other than those authorized by The Vegas Shark, which measures shall include the highest degree of care.
- You agree to promptly notify The Vegas Shark in writing (via email) of any misuse or misappropriation of Sports Insights & Information that may come to your attention, and to take all reasonable steps necessary to minimize potential or actual damages or losses to The Vegas Shark that may result from such unauthorized use or disclosure.
- You agree that in no event shall you publish, directly or indirectly, or cause or induce the publication of, anySports Insights & Information, including, but not limited to, on social media, Telegram, Discord, WhatsApp, or any social media platform.
- You agree that you shall not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, commercially exploit, or utilize in any manner whatsoever, any Sports Insights & Information (or any content provided therein).
Term. Your agreement to maintain the confidentialitySports Insights & Information shall remain in full force and effect for a period of one (1) year following your receipt of the Sports Insights & Information
Waiver. The failure or delay by The Vegas Shark to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any term hereof.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Nevada, without regard to conflict of law principles thereof.
- Injunctive Relief: You agree that your obligations hereunder are necessary and reasonable in order to protect The Vegas Shark legitimate business interests, and expressly agree that monetary damages would be inadequate to compensate The Vegas Shark for any breach (or threatened breach) of any covenant or agreement set forth herein. Accordingly, you agree and acknowledge that any such violation or threatened violation of this Agreement will cause irreparable injury to The Vegas Shark and that, in addition to any other remedies that may be available, in law, in equity, or otherwise, The Vegas Shark shall be entitled to obtain injunctive relief against the threatened breach of this Agreement or the continuation of any such breach, without the requirement of having to furnish a bond or the necessity of proving actual damages, together with an award of attorney’s fees and expenses as may be incurred in order to enforce this Agreement. Such equitable remedies shall be cumulative and not exclusive, and shall be in addition to, and not in lieu or limitation of, any other remedy, including, without limitation, monetary damages, which The Vegas Shark may otherwise have under this Agreement.
- Liquidated Damages: You agree that in the event you materially breach and/or fail to comply with the terms set forth in this Agreement, such material breach shall cause The Vegas Shark severe and substantial damage and loss of types and in amounts that are impossible to compute and/or ascertain with certainty as it relates to the determination of actual damages. You therefore agree that any breach (or threatened breach) of the foregoing confidentiality provisions (and/or any other terms set forth in this Agreement) shall be compensated by payment of the liquidated damages set forth herein, in addition to any and all equitable relief to whichThe Vegas Shark may be entitled (including, without limitation, injunctive relief, specific performance, etc.). You represent and acknowledge that the liquidated damages set forth herein constitute a fair, reasonable, and appropriate estimate thereof. Accordingly, you agree that for each violation of this Agreement, you shall pay the sum of Fifty Thousand Dollars (USD $50,000.00) per violation as liquidated damages. You acknowledge such liquidated damages are intended to represent estimated and actual damages and are not intended to be a penalty or punishment. In the event that the foregoing “liquidated damages” shall be deemed unenforceable by a court of law, you understand that you shall be held liable for any and all damages suffered by The Vegas Shark.
Severability. If any provision of this Agreement, or the application thereof to any person(s) or circumstance(s) is, to any extent, deemed invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity or unenforceability shall be enforced to the greatest extent permitted by law, and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions contained in this Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties regarding the subject matter herein and supersedes all previous understandings, agreements, communications, and representations, whether oral or written, concerning the disclosure and treatment of Sports Insights & Information to which this Agreement relates. The Vegas Shark reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time; in such event, you will be provided written notice of such change. You acknowledge that it shall be your sole responsibility to review any changes made to this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by any such changes made to this Agreement, your sole recourse shall be to discontinue using the Website. All other terms governing your use and access to the Website may be found at www.TheVegasShark.com
Purchasing any product from The Vegas Shark. You understand and agree that there will be no refunds of any credit card payments or guarantees of any predicted outcomes, and that the consulting fees set forth herein have been fully earned upon receipt thereof. Should you decide to terminate this agreement prior to its contemplated completion, no refunds will be issued as the consulting fee was fully earned upon payment thereof.
The Vegas Shark operates the www.TheVegasShark.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the The Vegas Shark website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.